What if I need to cancel my subscription?
Optuno’s cancellation policies differ based on the pricing model you select.
Monthly Payment Plan with 6 Month Commitment*: If you wish to cancel your website prior to the end of your initial 6-month commitment period, you will be charged one final payment for any remaining monthly fees left to fulfill your commitment. Your account will not be billed further and your account will be cancelled at that time. There are no additional fees and no penalties.
Annual Payment Plan*: You can cancel your service, however, because of the substantial discount provided by selecting the Annual Plan, you will not receive a refund.
First 15 Days of Service:
If you wish to cancel your monthly plan, and your request comes within the first 15 days of your purchase and you have not requested any revisions to your website draft you may be eligible for a refund.
Cancellation Terms Based on Payment PlanMonthly Payment Plan* (6-Month Minimal Commitment)
- Your subscription runs through the end of each month, or billing cycle, and is based on the date of your website purchase. No refunds are given for the current month of service.
- If you wish to cancel your website prior to completing your 6-month commitment period, you will be charged the remaining monthly fees required to fulfill your 6-month commitment.
- There are no additional cancellation fees
- Cancellation requests submitted beyond the 15-day guarantee phase requires 30-days notice.
Annual Payment Plan* (12-Month Minimal Commitment)
- Your subscription runs through the end of the year, or billing cycle, and is based on the date of your website purchase. No refunds are given for annual payment plans.
- You can cancel your service, however, because of the substantial discount provided by selecting the Annual Plan, you will not receive a refund.
- Cancellation requires 30-days notice.
Money Back Guarantee (more details)
If you are not in love with your new Optuno website, we will refund your money under the following conditions:
- Refund is within 15 days of signing up – and
- Request comes before you request any changes or revisions on your website draft.
- Money Back Guarantee is no longer applicable if you accept the website draft and request changes/revisions.
Note: All plans require 30-days notice for cancellation.
- I have already started my website. Can I add Optuno Content Care or Optuno Content Care Plus?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- What if I cancel and want to keep my domain name?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I upgrade my pricing plan?
- What if I need to downgrade my acount/services?
- I have a question or don't understand the charge on my credit card.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- If I cancel, can I keep my website?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?