What if I cancel and want to keep my domain name?
If you cancel your website services and wish to keep your domain name that came with your plan, you must pay a $35 domain name registration and account transfer fee.
Optuno will create an account with a domain name registration provider (Namecheap) on your behalf using the contact information on file with Optuno. This will initiate the registration and transfer of the domain name out of Optuno’s account and into your newly created account.
Upon verifying completion of the transfer and payment, Optuno will provide you with the login credentials for your new domain registry account at Namecheap. You will now be the listed contact of the domain name and the owner of the domain registry account and all subsequent renewals and domain registration responsibilities will be your sole responsibility.
- How do I update my credit card information?
- I have already started my website. Can I add Optuno Content Care or Optuno Content Care Plus?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- How do I upgrade my pricing plan?
- What if I need to downgrade my acount/services?
- I have a question or don't understand the charge on my credit card.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- If I cancel, can I keep my website?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?