If I cancel, can I keep my website?
If you choose to cancel your services, Optuno will allow you to take your site with you under the following conditions:
Optuno will release to you a static version of your website, including copies of your video and photos. This will give you a snapshot of your website that you can host somewhere else. However, all the dynamic features of Optuno, such as your FICMS™ license, including features, plugins, and e-commerce tools will no longer be available.
The cost to do so, is as follows:
- Within the first year of Successive Hosting and Maintenance - $2,500
- After 1 full year of Successive Hosting and Maintenance - $1,500
- After 2 full years of Successive Hosting and Maintenance - $0
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- I have already started my website. Can I add Optuno Content Care or Optuno Content Care Plus?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- What if I cancel and want to keep my domain name?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I upgrade my pricing plan?
- What if I need to downgrade my acount/services?
- I have a question or don't understand the charge on my credit card.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?