Frequently Asked Questions
Browse or Search to find answers to your most frequently asked questions.
What digital marketing is included in Optuno's Business Accelerator plan?
Optuno's Business Accelerator plan is packed with vital digital marketing tactics to continually move your business up the ranks of Google.
Professionally Designed, Lead-Generating Website
- Experience the power of a website crafted specifically to enhance your business's lead generation. Every aspect, from user experience to conversion optimization, is tailored to ensure maximum engagement and lead capture, backed by ongoing analysis and refinement for continuous improvement.
Premium On-Page Search Engine Optimization
- Benefit from all the SEO features of our Standard On-Page Search Engine Optimization, plus get monthly monitoring and updates based on your website's SEO and local marketing reports.
Local Content Search Optimization
- Content creation focused on local areas, targeting communities relevant to your business.
Mobile & Voice Search Optimization
- We create content specifically for digital assistants (such as Sir- and Alexa) that are voice-search enabled, to capitalize on Google's various search algorithms.
Google My Business Profile Optimization
- If you don't already have a Google My Business profile, We assist you in creating one. Each month, We review and optimize your profile based on the findings from your previous month's Local Search report.
Google Maps Search Optimization
- Includes website coding, schema, NAP, Google My Business profile maintenance, and more to enhance your website's position in Google Maps search results.
SEO Backlink Submissions
- Every month, we implement backlink creation strategies to enhance the quantity of relevant backlinks to your website in accordance with Google's algorithm requirements.
Standard SEO Reporting
- Monthly reporting on general SEO, including keyword ranking positions and metadata.
Local Competitor SEO Rank Tracking
- Monitor and track your local competitors to help establish and maintain goals.
Local Search Rank Tracking & Reporting
- Monthly reports on the website's local search rankings guide any necessary adjustments to website code or content for local search optimization efforts.
Lead Conversion Prompts
- Content that comprises selling cues and call-to-action prompts designed to motivate people to engage with lead generation elements and forms.
Reputation Manager / Review Generator
- Take control of your online reputation by encouraging and guiding your satisfied customers to leave reviews about their positive experiences with your business using our Review Generator tools.
SEO Blog Creation (2 blog posts per month)
- Each month, as part of our diverse search optimization initiatives, we incorporate SEO Blog Creation, providing two blog posts monthly to continually enhance your website with content rich in locally and industry-relevant keywords.
E-mail & Text Message Marketing Service
- Nurture and maintain contact with leads and contacts using our outbound e-mail and text messaging service. We send up to 1000 e-mails and 1000 text messages once per month to encourage action from recipients, allowing you to focus on your daily tasks.
Google Analytics & Reporting
- Each month, you will receive and have access to comprehensive reports on your website. These reports include information on the locations of your visitors, what they view, and how long they engage with the content, among other valuable data.
...and so much more!
To see everything included in the Business Accelerator plan, click here.
Do you help write content?
Yes, our plans include content writing assistance services.
Business Starter Plan - Includes up to 20 pages of content. Based on the specific details you provide about your business, your audience, and location, we will draft content for your Home page, About Us, Services, Products, Locations, and other related information. You'll then have the opportunity to review and provide any final edits to ensure it aligns perfectly with your vision. Additionally, we apply industry-standard on-page/on-site search engine optimization techniques, including H-tags, Meta-Data, Alt-tags, and a dynamic sitemap.
Business Accelerator Plan - Includes up to 50 pages of content. This plan is tailored based on the specific details you provide about your business, audience, and location, as well as the audits and reports of any existing online presence. These pages are optimized not only for general search optimization but are also fine-tuned for local search, map search, and digital assistant voice searches (e.g., Siri, Alexa). You will then have the opportunity to review the content and provide any final edits to ensure it fully meets your expectations.
How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
First and foremost, Optuno designs and builds your website for you. Optuno is not a do-it-yourself (DIY) service. Instead, we are the complete opposite; as we like to say, everything is 100% D.B.O. - Done By Optuno.
After placing your order, you'll go through our straightforward onboarding process, where you'll:
- Step 1 - Choose your domain name or inform us about your existing one
- Step 2 - Select a design from our variety of industry-related themes.
- Step 3 - Answer a few questions regarding your business and preferences.
Upon receiving your information, we begin designing and building your new website based on the selected plan and the details provided in step three.
We'll assist in creating new content, updating content from your existing website, or a mix of both. Additionally, we provide relevant stock images to enhance your site, and we can also incorporate any images and videos you supply.
Typically, within 5-7 business days, depending on the complexity of the website, you will receive the first draft of your website. We stand by to receive your feedback and implement the requested design and content modifications.
Once you're ready to make your website live, we complete the required optimizations based on your plan, initiate your hosting, and submit your site to the major search engines.
It's that easy!
What information should I have ready upon purchasing an Optuno plan?
The information about your business that we'll be looking for includes, but is not limited to:
- Corporate identity and culture
- History and size of the organization
- Products and services offered
- General marketing, advertising and public relations efforts
- Digital marketing efforts, including social media activities, search engine optimization, pay-per-click campaigns, etc.
Having this information prepared will expedite the process of moving your website into the design and development phase.
Can you use my existing logo, brochure and other materials for my website?
Providing these materials will make the design & development process much faster.
Optuno will use these materials, and any more you provide, to keep your new website consistent with your current brand image, which your customers already recognize and remember.
What if I don't like my website?
Upon receiving the first draft version of your website if you decide not to move forward with Optuno for any reason, you can cancel and receive a refund under the following conditions:
- Cancellation must be submitted in writing within 15 days of registration – and...
- Without having requested any revisions, changes, or edits to any elements (including code, design, content, graphics, etc.) of what was provided.
- The Money Back Guarantee is void if the website draft has been accepted and any revisions have been requested.
Can I edit my website myself?
Absolutely! Our user-friendly Content Management System enables you to easily update and add information to your website, including images and videos. While logged into your website's admin area, you can use our "front-end" editing tools to make changes and see them in real time.
If you're not very tech-savvy but still want to give it a try, don't worry. Our support team can provide you with video walkthroughs to guide you along the way!
Ultimately, we encourage you to make the most of our support team and their rapid response times. Simply send an email with your request, and you can get back to work knowing that we've got you covered.