What does the Optuno marketing service include?
Depending on the plan you select at signup, Optuno offers various SEO, Marketing and Analytics services for your business.
On-Page Search Engine Optimization - We research the best keywords for your pages based on your industry and location and then incorporate them into your meta data (Titles, Descriptions and Keywords). This allows search engines to properly index your pages, helping your rank for various keywords relevant to your industry.
Social Media Profile Creation - Our dedicated Social Media Team will create a common branded graphic (including image & tagline) that is modified to fit within each of your existing social media account profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn). This graphic will match your website's theme and be integrated for you by our team.
Google My Business Listing Management - We manage your Google My Business Listing on a monthly basis. Google My Business Listings help show your potential customers that you're open for business. We update your Google My Business account, populate your store hours, phone number, directions, and photos for your customers to see. Whether you’re closing for the holidays or adding a new location, Optuno will update your information for you at any time, ensuring that your customers are always seeing the most up-to-date information. We'll also add pictures, respond to reviews, and share what’s best about your business.
Search Engine Submission - Every Optuno package comes with our Search Engine Submission service. Once your site goes live, we will submit your site to a huge network of search engines, including Google, Yahoo, Bing & more.
Google Analytics Installation & Monthly Report - We'll sign you up for Google Analytics (a free service offered by Google), and our team will install and configure the code on your website, allowing you to start monitoring the traffic to your website. Once a month we'll send you a detailed report showing you how visitors are interacting with your site, and how they are finding you (search engines, social media, directly through your domain, etc.)
If you are interested in ongoing SEO, Marketing, and PR services to help further increase exposure to your website, the following marketing services are available exclusively to Optuno customers for an additional fee:
- Managed SEO - https://www.optuno.com/managed-seo
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Solutions - https://www.optuno.com/ppc-solutions
- Guest Post & Blogger Outreach Service - https://www.optuno.com/guest-post-blogger-outreach-service
- Local SEO - https://www.optuno.com/local-seo
- Press Boost - https://www.optuno.com/press-boost
- Backlink Booster - https://www.optuno.com/backlink-booster
- Premium Blog Writing Service - https://www.optuno.com/premium-blog-writing-service
- Contextual SEO Link Building - https://www.optuno.com/contextual-link-building
- Instagram Page Posting - https://www.optuno.com/instagram-posting
- Facebook Page Posting - https://www.optuno.com/facebook-page-posting
- Visitor Retargeting - https://www.optuno.com/retargeting
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- What is a "Plugin"?
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- What is your typical turnaround time?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
- Why are your prices so low?