How do I upgrade my pricing plan?
Upgrading your plan is easy. Simply login to the Optuno Control Panel and enter the Support Ticket Center. Just create a new ticket under the "Sales" category with your request. Once we know what your upgrade requirements are, your project manager will modify your account accordingly.
Once your upgrade has been completed you will be notified via e-mail and your account profile will indicate the applied changes.
*Note: Depending on the type of upgrade selected, your account may be billed a pro-rated rate for the remaining part of the current billing cycle at the time of upgrade. If not, your account billing change will be reflected on the following billing cycle.
- How do I update my credit card information?
- I have already started my website. Can I add Optuno Content Care or Optuno Content Care Plus?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- What if I cancel and want to keep my domain name?
- What if I need to downgrade my acount/services?
- I have a question or don't understand the charge on my credit card.
- Do you offer payment plans?
- If I cancel, can I keep my website?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?