Do you offer payment plans?
Optuno offers three ways to pay for your new website.
Month to Month with No Commitment: Pay as you go, no setup fee, but you pay the full price. This option includes a cancellation fee should you decide to leave…but we’re confident you’re going to love your Optuno experience!
Month to Month with 6-Month Commitment: Pay as you go, no setup fee. By opting-in to a nominal 6-month commitment, you get the benefit of a substantially discounted rate for the life of your continued service. There are no cancellation fees should you decide to leave after reaching your minimum commitment.
Annual Payment Plan: In return for your willingness and desire to commit for a year, upfront, you will receive your site at an extremely discounted price, compared to our standard pricing.
- What if I need to cancel my subscription?
- I have already started my website. Can I add Optuno Content Care or Optuno Content Care Plus?
- What if I cancel and want to keep my domain name?
- How do I update my credit card information?
- How do I upgrade my pricing plan?
- What if I need to downgrade my acount/services?
- I have a question or don't understand the charge on my credit card.
- If I cancel, can I keep my website?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- Do you have a money back guarantee?