What is your typical turnaround time?
Depending on the plan you select and the complexity of your project, turnaround times will vary.
As an example, once we have received all of the content, feedback and information from you, a Professional Website can be finished in as little as 72 hours*.
An Unlimited Website will take approximately 8-12 business days for delivery of the draft version. This all depends on how quickly you are able to provide us with information as well as responding quickly to our updates and requests for feedback and input.
While we do our best to accommodate each and every client with lightning-fast speed, we can only work as fast as you allow us to. Turnaround time is highly client-dependent. If content is provided in a timely fashion, initial and ongoing instructions are clear and revisions requested are reasonable, turnaround time can be significantly decreased.
Typical First Draft Turnaround Times: (UPDATE: Due to COVID-19 our delivery time frames have been adjusted, however the time frames below are approximate. Draft deliveries may be delivered earlier whenever possible, but they also may be delivered several business days beyond the time frames indicated below).
- Professional Website: Approximately 3 Business Days
- Unlimited Website: 5-7 Business Days
- E-commerce Websites: 7-15 Business Days
*This is when an expedited order is requested. Applicable fees apply.
- How do I update my credit card information?
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- What is a "Plugin"?
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What does the Optuno marketing service include?