What is a "Plugin"?
Plugins are website features (such as photo/video galleries, blogging tools, calendars, contact forms, etc.) that are available to you via your Optuno plan. The number of plugins that you can use on your site depends on the plan you've chosen.
Just let your project manager know the plugins you would like for your site and Optuno will install and integrate them for you. To see a full list of plugins available to you, just click here.
Need more plugins? No problem! Additional plugins can be purchased at any time.
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- What is your typical turnaround time?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What does the Optuno marketing service include?