After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
You can use our easy-to-use FICMS system to add content to your site whenever you'd like. With its clean, non-cluttered user interface even the most novice computer user can easily make updates to their website.
It's easier, more intuitive and more powerful than some of the most widely used open source CMS platforms available to the public. Should you choose to make updates yourself, you'll find it to be the easiest, yet most robust content management system on the market.
Remember, if you don't want to make your own website updates, each Optuno plan comes with a set number of ongoing professional support minutes where we'll make content updates for you - 100% D.B.O - Done by Optuno!
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- What is a "Plugin"?
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- What is your typical turnaround time?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What does the Optuno marketing service include?