When do I start paying for Optuno's service?
Optuno is a pay-as-you-go service. Since we currently waive all setup fees, you simply make your first monthly payment (or one-time annual payment) upon signing up, and continue to pay each and every month (or year) thereafter. Because we put in so much effort into building your custom website, your ongoing payments begin on day one when you sign up. Your payments are not based on when your website is made live.
We strive to complete your site as soon as we can which largely depends on the complexity of the site and the number of revisions you choose to request. We cannot guarantee that your website will be completed within the first billing cycle, although it is something we strive for. The time frame of completing your website and going live is dependent on your ability to review our work and provide the necessary feedback in a timely fashion.
- How do I update my credit card information?
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- What is a "Plugin"?
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- What is your typical turnaround time?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What does the Optuno marketing service include?