What is an "Add-On"?
Add-Ons are website features (such as photo/video galleries, blogging tools, calendars, etc.) that are available to you via your Optuno plan. The number of add-ons you can select will depend on the plan you've chosen.
Just let your project manager know the Add-Ons you would like for your site and Optuno will install and integrate them for you. To see a full list of Add-Ons available to you, just click here.
Need more Add-Ons? No problem! Additional add-ons can be purchased at any time.
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- What is your typical turnaround time?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What does the Optuno marketing service include?