What is your typical turnaround time?
Depending on the plan you select and the complexity of your project, turn around times will vary.
As an example, once we have received all of the content, feedback and information from you, a 1-page website can be finished in as little as 72 hours.
A five page website will take several days to a week or more. This all depends on how quickly you are able to provide us information, respond to our updates and requests for feedback and input.
While we do our best to accommodate each and every client with lightning-fast speed, we can only work as fast as you allow us to. Turn around time is highly client-dependent. If content is provided in a timely fashion, initial and ongoing instructions are clear and revisions requested are reasonable, turn around time can be significantly decreased.
Typical First Draft Turnaround Times:
Single-Page Website: 3-5 Business Days
Unlimited-Page Website: 7-10 Business Days
E-commerce Websites: 10-15 Business Days
- Why should I choose Optuno over a freelancer or any other Custom Website Design & Development company?
- Do you help write content?
- What is an "Add-On?"
- How does Optuno differ from other "custom" pay-as-you-go website providers?
- What if I don't like my website?
- How does the Optuno Web Design & Development service work?
- What is FICMS?
- I HATED my last website experience... I like what I'm seeing, but I'm nervous.
- Do you have a phone number I can call for support?
- Am I able to change my design?
- Is your work really "custom" at these prices?
- After you design our website, can we manage it ourselves?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What does the Optuno marketing service include?