Can My Site Be Multiple Languages?
Optuno by default installs Google Translate on any website that requires versions in different languages. For those that prefer not to use Google Translate, you can create a single content page that summarizes your services in whatever language you like. We'll provide a button for the language and link to the corresponding page.
For those that require a fully multi-language site that does not utilize Google Translate, a custom quote will need to be provided based on the individual site's scope and size.
- Can I talk to someone about my project by phone?
- Will I be able to place Pay-Per-Click or other tracking pixels on my pages?
- This is my first website, can you help me?
- What areas do you serve?
- I am a small home-based business; can you help build my website?
- Do you design Adult or X-Rated websites?
- What are your business hours?
- I don’t have a logo, can you create one for me?