Will you move the products from my existing site?
Each Optuno E-Commerce Website plan includes the migration of a specific number of products (see our plans and pricing page for specifics on each plan). If you are able to export your products from your current site and map the data to our data-file (in Excel) then we can assist in migrating more than what is included with your plan, assuming we are not manually migrating them one product at a time.
If we are unable to migrate them via a direct database import and upload of images via FTP, then you can have us migrate and/or input additional products by purchasing product population.
If you have more products to sell than what Optuno populates based on your plan, you can have us add additional products for you so you don’t have to. The cost is $10 per additional product not included with your plan (discounts available for bulk product imports). Just contact us for details.
- Do I pay you a portion of the sales?
- Can I sell products that renew orders automatically?
- Can I sell my products with both wholesale and retail pricing?
- Can I provide promo codes and discounts to my customers or prospects?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How many products can I sell on my site?
- Are e-commerce themes customizable like other Optuno themes?
- Can I use a non-ecommerce theme to sell my products?
- What will I need to process orders?
- Can I sell downloadable digital content?
- Can I use this as a purchase order system without capturing payments?
- Does your system integrate with UPS, USPS or FEDEX?
- What does it cost to have you populate additional products?
- I already have an Optuno website. How do I start selling my products on it?
- How quickly will I receive payment from customers?
- How do I handle the delivery of the product?
- I already have a website. Can I add on an Optuno e-commerce website?