What will I need to process orders?
1) You will need to have a bank account to receive deposits from credit card payments made on your website.
2) You will need a Merchant Account & Payment Gateway to allow your website to process credit cards and send the money through your merchant account. FICMS™ integrates easily with Authorize.net, Stripe and PayPal. The good thing about Stripe is that it is both a merchant account and payment gateway in one solution.
- Will you move the products from my existing site?
- Do I pay you a portion of the sales?
- Can I sell products that renew orders automatically?
- Can I sell my products with both wholesale and retail pricing?
- Can I provide promo codes and discounts to my customers or prospects?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How many products can I sell on my site?
- Are e-commerce themes customizable like other Optuno themes?
- Can I use a non-ecommerce theme to sell my products?
- Can I sell downloadable digital content?
- Can I use this as a purchase order system without capturing payments?
- Does your system integrate with UPS, USPS or FEDEX?
- What does it cost to have you populate additional products?
- I already have an Optuno website. How do I start selling my products on it?
- How quickly will I receive payment from customers?
- How do I handle the delivery of the product?
- I already have a website. Can I add on an Optuno e-commerce website?