How quickly will I receive payment from customers?
Optuno’s e-commerce websites provide a seamless purchase process with real-time online payments using Stripe, Authorize.net, PayPal, Square or a collect on delivery (COD) option. The time it takes for the funds to reach your account will depend on the service provider you choose.
The transaction process uses a "gateway" to bridge the gap between the customer's credit card and your merchant account. FICMS integrates with Stripe, Authorize.net, Square and/or PayPal.
- Will you move the products from my existing site?
- Do I pay you a portion of the sales?
- Can I sell products that renew orders automatically?
- Can I sell my products with both wholesale and retail pricing?
- Can I provide promo codes and discounts to my customers or prospects?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How many products can I sell on my site?
- Are e-commerce themes customizable like other Optuno themes?
- Can I use a non-ecommerce theme to sell my products?
- What will I need to process orders?
- Can I sell downloadable digital content?
- Can I use this as a purchase order system without capturing payments?
- Does your system integrate with UPS, USPS or FEDEX?
- What does it cost to have you populate additional products?
- I already have an Optuno website. How do I start selling my products on it?
- How do I handle the delivery of the product?
- I already have a website. Can I add on an Optuno e-commerce website?