Can I use this as a purchase order system without capturing payments?Yes, you can use FICMS™ as a purchase order system. As part of the development process, we would disable the transaction functionality allowing you to obtain orders for products without requiring payment from your customers. This is especially useful for wholesalers that extend terms to their clients and want an easy way to facilitate the order process.
- Will you move the products from my existing site?
- Do I pay you a portion of the sales?
- Can I sell products that renew orders automatically?
- Can I sell my products with both wholesale and retail pricing?
- Can I provide promo codes and discounts to my customers or prospects?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How many products can I sell on my site?
- Are e-commerce themes customizable like other Optuno themes?
- Can I use a non-ecommerce theme to sell my products?
- What will I need to process orders?
- Can I sell downloadable digital content?
- Does your system integrate with UPS, USPS or FEDEX?
- What does it cost to have you populate additional products?
- I already have an Optuno website. How do I start selling my products on it?
- How quickly will I receive payment from customers?
- How do I handle the delivery of the product?
- I already have a website. Can I add on an Optuno e-commerce website?