Can I use a non-ecommerce theme to sell my products?
If you want to have a 'traditional' website but also want to include e-commerce functionality, that is no problem at all. You can select a 'traditional' website theme, but still make use of the e-commerce functionality.
Your e-commerce pages (categories, product lists, shopping cart, checkout, user account) will all be contained within a section of your site and styled to match.
You'll see in this example the STORE tab in the main navigation at the top contains products and is contained within a traditional theme.
- Will you move the products from my existing site?
- Do I pay you a portion of the sales?
- Can I sell products that renew orders automatically?
- Can I sell my products with both wholesale and retail pricing?
- Can I provide promo codes and discounts to my customers or prospects?
- What payment methods can I use?
- How many products can I sell on my site?
- Are e-commerce themes customizable like other Optuno themes?
- What will I need to process orders?
- Can I sell downloadable digital content?
- Can I use this as a purchase order system without capturing payments?
- Does your system integrate with UPS, USPS or FEDEX?
- What does it cost to have you populate additional products?
- I already have an Optuno website. How do I start selling my products on it?
- How quickly will I receive payment from customers?
- How do I handle the delivery of the product?
- I already have a website. Can I add on an Optuno e-commerce website?